“Barcelona is a city where it is impossible not to fall in love”
It is true that every city has its own charms, but Barcelona’s atmosphere is something unmissable which the traveler has to breathe and feel, at least, once in a lifetime. The essence of the city is present in their narrow precious streets and glares of exclusivity and exquisiteness fill the air of the most famous shopping areas.
Barcelona has become a unique shopping capital in Europe and one of the most preferred destinations for luxury shopping, offering to its visitors many interesting spots where international and national famous luxury brands have settled down. The city is a magical place to feel special and it boasts a dizzying array of amazing trendy stores. Here we show you Barcelona’s shopping essentials only for authentic shopaholics; a worthy stare to an exquisite showcases and boulevards.
Be ready to feel like a queen or a king, because there are a huge amount of tantalising shops waiting for you:
- At Passeig de Gràcia you can find the most exclusive fashion shops, jewelries and perfumeries of the town. High-end boutiques surrounded by cultural and historical buildings as La Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
- Don’t stop shopping at El Portal de l’Àngel street and Porta Ferrissa. Take a stroll through the avenue of both men and women fashion label stores.
- Visit the city centre and El Gòtic and discover local premium shops, where you can find artisan products made exclusively in Barcelona.
- L’Illa Diagonal and Pedralbes Center, shopping centers that will for sure make you feel astonished.
- El Maremagnum near to the wondrous Mediterranean sea
- Las Arenas
- … and much more.
At Time and Glam we want you to feel pampered and counselled during all our shopping experience. Our service of Personal Shopper will make you feel more than a shining star and that’s why we provide extraordinary personalized service and exclusive attention to your requests.
Allow yourself to be delighted and immersed in the breathtaking experience of shopping in “La ciutat Comtal” and take a walk in one of the best sceneries in the world… and don’t forget to pair your visit with a good glass of Catalan Cava.
- Posted by timeandg
- On June 15, 2016
- 0 Comments