What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit web pages. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personal content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to detail the use of ookies that makes this website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies: to ensure that users write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated.
- This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. You should therefore exercise your right to do so by contacting Google directly.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies:
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google Analytics stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European legislation.
Or, you can find information on how to do this if you are using it as a browser:
- Firefox clicking here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome clicking here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer clicking here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari clicking here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera clicking here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If cookies are disabled, there may be problems in accessing and browsing the WEBSITE as well as in contracting the services that Time&Glam may offer.
To monitor the data collected for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can visit the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Only Time&Glam has access to the information stored in the cookies. Third parties that have stored cookies on the USER’S/O computer will have access to them.
Premium Experiences, S.L.
Avda. Diagonal, 468 8ª Planta 08006 Barcelona
Inscrita en el RMM, al Tomo 44433 Folio 140, Hoja 455937, Inscripción 1