- PREMIUM EXPERIENCES, S.L. (hereafter, “Time & Glam”) informs users that she respects the legislation currently in force for the personal data protection, privacy of users and the secret and safety of data, adopting in consequence the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of your data and avoid their unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- Services, access to content and product offerings on this website is exclusively aimed at women over 18, so that any person who provides their personal information, expresses that age, being forbidden the use of www.timeandglam.com and delivery of personal data to minors.
- Time & Glam shall treat the data in accordance with the principles of quality demanded by Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection (LOPD), confidentially and security measures required by the Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data (RLOPD) is approved.
- The personal data that are provided on the Web, will be recorded in a file owned by Silvia Salvadó Pascual duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, in order to carry out the provision of services offered and as, to send by any means, including electronic mail, offers for products and services of Time & Glam, improving commercial relations and managing the requests made by our customers.
- The User can revoke the consent, without retroactive effects, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by letter enclosing a photocopy of your ID card or other identification document to Premium Experiences, S.L., Av. Diagonal, 468 8ª pl. 08006 Barcelona.
- The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Time & Glam is true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto so that at all times meet to the current situation.
- If you have any questions or comments about how Time & Glam uses data from users, write to email@example.com.
Legal Notice in emails for monitoring the procurement process:
In compliance with Basic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Spanish Personal Data Protection Law (Ley de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, hereinafter, the “LOPD”) and the legislation implementing it, we inform you that your data will be included in an automated customer’s personal data file of which Silvia Salvadó Pascual is the controller, with the only object to keep you informed through any means (including email communications) about monitoring of the procurement process, as well as of our products or services.
We also inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Premium Experiences, S.L., enclosing a photocopy of your ID, to AV. Diagonal, 468 8ª fl. 08006 Barcelona either, sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising sending commercial:
To have in consideration in order to send commercial e-mails:
Any email that is sent by advertising products or services of Time & Glam, must contain from the sender, in this case a Time & Glam or Premium Experiences, S.L., a clear visible word “advertising” or “published” so that whoever it knows it is receiving an email advertising.
Also, in each commercial email that is sent shall be offered the customer the option to unsubscribe and to this end, provide visible an email address where you can exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition.